Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Kim Schanzer and Laser Expert

Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Kim Schanzer and Laser Expert
1. "My favorite part of my beauty routine isn't any one particular product - It's the fact that I never, EVER have to shave again, thanks to laser hair removal! Laser hair removal is an easy beauty trick that's so worth the investment. After going through a series of quick treatments, I now save time every morning in the shower, and I save money by never having to buy razors and shaving cream."

Some staples in my daily regimen are a retinol product (2. Philosophy’s Help Me) to stimulate cell turnover and collagen production, an antioxidant like Vitamin C (3. Philosophy Vitamin C Booster)to help brighten and protect against free radicals, and peptides which increase collagen production as well. These are a great fit because they help to maintain healthy, vibrant, and refreshed skin, and fight the signs of aging.

4. Rhonda Allison Daytime Defense SPF 30: I've started to include a higher SPF sunscreen (from a 15 to a 30, daily) and a lighter texture moisturizer. I can't travel without sunscreen and my peptide moisturizer. We carry Rhonda Allison moisturizers, and she makes really great travel sizes that can be tossed right into a bag.

I'm absolutely updating my lipstick to brighter and more festive colors (5. Jane Iredale PureMoist LipColours), and will add a bit of bronzer (6. Jane Iredale Quad Bronzers) to match any sort of change in skin tone.



Kim Schanzer is a Skincare Expert, Owner & Co-Founder of Pulse Laser and Skincare Center.

2 comments

  1. I love Jane Iredale bronzer in Moonglow! The day I dropped it and it broke was one of the saddest days of my life :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those make up collection are pretty impressive. I have a very oily skin though and I haven't found a good camouflage makeup that could suit my fair skin tone. Can you suggest a good concealer?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...