Angelo David Volumizing Spray Review: A Volumizer to Use With Caution

Angelo David Volumizing Spray Review: A Volumizer to Use With Caution
Yes, big hair is kinda in. Teasing combs are everywhere, there are tips all over Pinterest for giving yourself a blowout with volume and I'm not even going to mention Adele. A lot of those methods work, but they can be pretty time consuming. So, here's the perfect spray to quickly add lots of volume to your hair.

A light spray is really all you need to freshly washed hair. Apply to your roots and then a little bit down the hair shaft, only where you want volume. Then just blow dry and style as usual! The spray seems to be activated by the heat of your blow dryer. The result is added volume, but you can't tell there is any product in your hair at all. It feels just as soft and touchable as before, but the volume only took about 10 seconds to add.

When I say a light spray is all you need, I really mean light. I over did it one day (and yes, I had gone to get my hair cut the day before and they did debulk my hair a bit, so it tends to get more volume after it stops really weighing itself down). My hair was huge. Seriously, it was amazing to see how much volume was created by only using this product, there was no backcombing needed.

I've also noticed that this product is great to use if you plan to go more than 1 day on a shampoo (which really, you should consider doing just for the health of your hair). I can add a little dry shampoo, wait a few minutes, and then instead of shaking my hair all around to get rid of any whiteness, I flip my head over and hit it with a minute or two of heat from my blow dryer. Once things have warmed up I then cool it down quickly with the "cool" setting, and that's it! This little trick resets the Volumizing Spray, and my volume is restored. No more flat 2nd day hair! This is definitely more volume that lasts longer than with just dry shampoo alone.


The spray is available from Angelo David for $18.50. For every bottle sold, $1.00 will be donated to the Lupus Foundation of America

Angelo David Volumizing Spray

4 comments

  1. I am definitely checking this out! And is there a specific brand of dry shampoo you prefer? I haven't been wowed by any of the ones I've tried :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a post with a bunch of dry shampoo reviews, but lately I find myself reaching for the Redken Powder Refresh 01, or Batiste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great review.

    You can check the volumizer at our website www.angelodavid.com/store

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...