MAC's Reel Sexy Collection: Review and Swatches

MAC Reel Sexy Collection

MAC Reel Sexy Collection

MAC Reel Sexy Collection
MAC has just released a new collection. (Are you shocked? I'm not. After all, it has been a whole 2 weeks.) I thought that I'd change things up a little bit and actually post all of the swatch pics at one time! Wow!

I'm still taking pics of the lippies individually on my lips (I've been slowed down by them staining my lips a little bit), so you'll be seeing those over the next few days in Lippie Love posts.

Read on to see the pictures.






MAC

2 comments

  1. I LOVEEE Watch Me Simmer!! I was super happy when they repromoted it cause it was the one lipstick I was interested in from the Shop MAC collection and it sold out like crazy! It was a good thing I put one on hold at my counter cause it was sold out there the first day Reel Sexy launched ahha.

    http://liveinbeautyandlove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Heroine in my life, period! XD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...