The Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Dr Rolanda Johnson-Wilkerson

I love 1. COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara, I use it daily along with my 2. COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones blush. I use 3. COVERGIRL Queen Collection foundation along with a bronzer for a little bit of a glow.

I love to use a combination of Olay and DDF skin care products for my skin care regimen depending on my skin condition and the season. I rotate between Olay Regenerist Cleansers and moisturizers and DDF products. During the day time 4. Olay Regenerist SPF 50 Moisturizer or 5. DDF matifying moisturizer with SPF for day time application if my skin is oiler than normal. Then at night time I use a 6. DDF Glycolic Acid Moisturizer to help with Skin cell turnover.

For hair when I need a deep conditioning, I use 7. Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner.


Dr. Rolanda Johnson-Wilkerson is a graduate of Southern University, where she received Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and a graduate of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana where she received a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry. Rolanda now works at Procter & Gamble, where she is responsible for working with dermatologists, clinicians, and P&G Beauty scientist to research and report on the latest and emerging skin science and technologies that have applications for consumer products. Rolanda has extensive experience designing and executing consumer studies and pre-clinical trials in order to understand the performance of newly developed formulations for personal beauty needs. Her research experience includes hair color, hair shampoos and scalp care.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...