Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation Review

foundation, foundation primer and concealer reviews
Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation Review
Laura Mercier says that this foundation has a "soft matte" finish, a phrase that sold me right away. I'm a girl with combination skin, the idea of no shine.... yes, very appealing!




Consistency: Liquid foundation
Blendability: Easily blended, I recommend finishing with a sponge (I like my Beauty Blender) for a flawless finish
Buildable coverage: Yes
Feeling on skin: Lightweight
Wear: 12-14 hours
Problems with wear: No caking, doesn't settle into fine lines
Shades Available: 12 shades are available, I used warm ivory

There is one little quirk to this foundation. Do not pair it with Stila's BB Cream, which is basically a foundation primer. I'm not sure why, but the two don't seem to like each other and the result is orange foundation with spotty coverage after about 6-8 hours.

With any other primer (or lack of primer) this foundation looks perfect for 12-14 hours and doesn't change colors. I've found myself reaching for it over and over.

Laura Mercier

3 comments

  1. Hey Christine, I've heard that Laura Mercier also kept this foundation silicone-free. Please say it's so! There are too few silicone-free foundies on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any on the ingredients list, so unless I'm overlooking something I think it is silicone free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is silicone-free - it's going to be my next purchase I think; I've read nothing but amazing reviews of it!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...