L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows: Amazing Color and Easy to Use? Yes, Please!

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches

So, I have to admit that I've been holding out on you. I've had my hands on a few of the L'Oreal 24 Hour Infallible Shadows for a few months. I've been loving them and haven't shared them with you at all. They haven't even left my vanity counter, they have to hang out there because I use them so much (FYI, I'm talking about Iced Latte and Bronzed Taupe, which I bought back in March). The colors are pretty, I love the shimmer and they last for forever. Love that!

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches

What is interesting is that these are actually loose shadows. The come with this cute little plastic lid on the inside to tamp down the shadow. I just push it down a little bit before using each time, though you could certainly use them more like a pigment by adding it to a liquid like foundation or even nail polish.

I recently got a bunch of new shades, and I figured it was time I finally get myself together to share these shadows with you.

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Iced Latte


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Bronzed Taupe


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Golden Emerald


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Endless Sea


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Smoldering Plum


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Glistening Garnet


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Bottomless Java


L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows review and swatches Liquid Diamond


What do you think? Which shade do you want to try out first?

L'Oreal Paris USA


Some of these shadows were purchased, some were provided by L'Oreal.

9 comments

  1. They've got new colors?! My gosh you've got yourself some lovely ones!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hunting down bronzed taupe with no luck. I'm about to give up and order it from somewhere! It looks amazing here - and you and the others' taupe series a few days ago have really just made me determined to beef up my everyday taupe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about them makes them 24 hour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I'm loving all of the brown shades. I'm just wondering if these will be too shimmery for my liking for daytime wear at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these super glittery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, aren't they pretty? Some of the colors are too bright for me to wear to work, but as an accent shade on a day off they'll be amazing!

    Christina- I have so many new ones to try out! Especially the shades that Phyrra posted. I need a lot of them!

    Courtney- I honestly don't know. It's in the name. I've had them look just as good at the end of the day as when I applied (about 18 hours), but I haven't tried for 24 hours.

    Tfisher0915 & Anon- I wear them at work. They are a bit shimmery but it isn't overwhelming and they do pair nicely with more matte shades, especially the Bronzed Taupe and Iced Latte. You can't tell in the pics, but I took these on a VERY sunny day, so in the direct sun pics they were much more blingy than they usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I so need that liquid diamond color!!! I can't find it anywhere :-( The hunt continues. Thanks for the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'Oreal's PR JUST sent it to me Nikkia, it was a box of "Fall 2012 new releases" with some foundation and BB cream that I haven't seen anywhere either, though I had already bought the new mascara the week before. I think it's a rolling release of stuff, so may not be out quite yet. It will be really pretty on you though, definitely snatch one if you run into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must.Find.These! The Plum! The Emerald! The Taupe! The Java!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...