Somme Institute A-Bomb Review

Somme Institute A-Bomb Review

When I first started using Somme Institute, I was a bit confused by A-Bomb. Is it the night cream? (Kind of) Is it just super hydrating? (Yes) But it still has the MDT5? (Yes again)

A-Bomb is a super hydrating cream. It has a light ivory color and it does have a smell that I can't really describe. It's a bit... overly sweet and almost like you've left out yogurt for too long? I'm not a fan of the smell, but it isn't very strong and it disappears a few minutes after application. (Thank goodness!)

A-Bomb is another product that I dropped from my morning routine. I found that it is just too hydrating for my combination skin to use every morning, at least when the weather is a bit warm. It's fine for night time use, and the extra hydration makes my skin extra glowy (not shiny) the next morning.




Note that the presence of vitamin A in the MDT5 technology means that this entire line should be avoided in pregnancy.

Somme Institute

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...