Somme Institute Eye Cream Review

Somme Institute Eye Cream Review

Here it is, the eye cream that I've fallen in love with! This thing is amazing. Yes, it contains the same MDT5 as the other Somme products, with the blend of vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E that penetrate deeply and help to fight aging and improve your skin. But, this white cream just feels amazing going on. Somehow it feels like my eye area is immediately better. Very hydrated, but not too hydrated, it sinks in immediately and there's no residue left on the skin. It makes concealer go on more perfectly over it. It makes me look less tired. Love it.




Note that the presence of vitamin A in the MDT5 technology means that this entire line should be avoided in pregnancy.

Somme Institute

2 comments

  1. I am new here and wondering if you are still using the Somme Institute Eye Cream? It seems like a winner. If not what are you using and how do like it. I am 54....with combo/oily/skin.....aging of course. Always looking for a good eye cream...that hydrates, treats wrinkles, but not greasy.
    Thank you...love your blog.
    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the eye cream here, but since I'm a product testing junkie (and brands send me more stuff), I've moved on. I'm currently using the Cindy Crawford Ageless Beauty eye cream, which I also like. Another pick that I love are the ones from Pevonia.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...