MAC Heavenly Creature Blushes: Solar Ray and Ring of Saturn

MAC Heavenly Creature Blushes Review and Swatches of Solar Ray and Ring of Saturn

I admit that when I first saw these blushes I was a bit disappointed, thinking that they wouldn't work for my cool, pale skin. I was definitely wrong!

MAC Heavenly Creature Blushes Review and Swatches of Solar Ray

Solar Ray: Peach and Gold Melange

This isn't really a classic peach, much more of a very pretty pinky-peach color. The gold adds a pretty shimmer but doesn't overpower everything.


MAC Heavenly Creature Blushes Review and Swatches of Ring of Saturn

Ring of Saturn: Terracotta and Gold Melange

I'm not sure how swirled all of the Rings are, but mine does happen to have a nice round area of the light gold (ok, really it is a light pink) right in the center. This makes it an option to use each color separately. I do think it is prettiest with all 3 colors mixed, but the light pink does have a very faint shimmer and would be great as a highlighter.


MAC Cosmetics

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...