OPI Euro Centrale Collection, Spring/Summer 2013

OPI Euro Centrale
Yes, I know it isn't even Halloween yet. But, I received info on the new Spring/Summer 2013 collection from OPI and I had to share it!

Polka.com: Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo.

OPI…Eurso Euro: This deep blue cream is very continental.

Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!: Thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink!

You’re Such a BudaPest: If I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?

Can’t Find My Czechbook: I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua!

My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!: Get the extinguisher...this fiery red is sizzling!

Hans Off My Kielbasa!: Get your own...this bronzy tan is all mine!

OY–Another Polish Joke!: So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar...

A Woman’s Prague-ative: I’m changing this shimmery copper for...never mind!

Vant to Bite My Neck?: You know you want to...wear this deep eggplant.

I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw: Be seen in this deep midnight blue.

My Vampire is Buff: Creamy, pale and nude...just how I like my vampires.


It's coming out this summer! I'm especially excited about Polka.com, what about you?
OPI

1 comment

  1. OMG!!! I am drooling to this collection. I so love the colors that I want them all. But I guess that would happen in my dreams hahaha. I guess I can get one or two in this collection. I still can't choose. I will think about it wisely =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...