Beautisol's Hammam Deep Exfoliating Mitt Review: A Daily Scrub will Give You Baby Soft Skin

Beautisol Hammam Deep Exfoliating Mitt
For years I've used that little round netting ball with my body wash. You know the one, it's a few bucks at Target? It does a great job of creating lather (love me some lather), and it does a little mild exfoliating, but not much. Mostly it is just easy to replace and I love that it hangs up to dry out.

I've just made a major (major) shower upgrade! This is the Hammam Deep Exfoliating Mitt from Beautisol, the self tanning brand that likes to sell out on HSN. If anyone knows the need for a little daily light exfoliation, it's a self tanning company! This baby costs $12, which is a lot compared to my $3.50 for a netting ball, but isn't much really.

The mitt is a very thin but indestructible fabric with a little texture to it (click on the pic to the right to see what I mean). Body wash doesn't really sink into the fabric, but instead stays more on the surface. I use a lot less body wash with this mitt, it makes me wonder how much product I've wasted over the years by just feeding it to my hungry netting ball. Because the fabric is thin, when you're washing your body you can really very easily vary how much pressure you use to exfoliate, you can get into every nook and cranny (this is amazing around stubborn areas like ankles), and you definitely get clean! When you're done, it rinses out super quickly (there's that thin fabric again) and it dries very quickly when hung up by its little tab.

I've been using this for over a week now, and I can say that in that short period of time, and in the middle of a Michigan winter, I've noticed a big difference in my skin! I'm definitely softer and I have fewer issues with ingrown hairs in certain...areas. This is an upgrade that I'm keeping!


Beautisol Hammam Deep Exfoliating Mitt


2 comments

  1. Ive been using this since i was 12 yrs old they call it hammam case it s originally a morocxan made product and it s amazing it does work and gives u the most beautiful soft skin .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I need to get one of these! I have a Korean exfoliating towel (which is great), but this mitt looks way easier to use. Great post, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...