ELF Shimmering Facial Whip: The Best $1 Highlighter Out There!

I Bought It

ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal Review and Swatch

Recently, I seem to be using a highlighter every day. I think it must be the weather, I've been cooped up inside for months on end, going outside means that the air usually is painful for my skin, I just need to be a little glowy! So, I've been applying a small amount of highlighter to my upper cheek bone.

One of the highlighters that I've been reaching for most frequently cost a whopping $1. Yes, that's right! This is the Shimmering Facial Whip from ELF, a light, creamy highlighter. It is a bit champagne, a bit pink.... I dot 2-3 small dots on my upper cheek bone (this is the very last step in my makeup), and then blend with a fingertip.

This is just the right amount of light catching shimmer that doesn't look like glitter or too obvious. It lasts all day, and I'm pretty sure this $1 tube is going to last for just about forever.

(Also, I included this in my Best Products of ELF post!)

e.l.f. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip

6 comments

  1. It looks lovely, and you can't be the price of ELF products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is definitely a steal! I hope they have a good shade for my skin tone. If they do, I'd probably wear this product the whole summer long lol Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A $1 - Wow. Its hard to find any great beauty find for that kind of price. I love to put on primer just if I have to run out for a few minutes. I need something quick to cover up those imperfections. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i think im gonna try this! i usually just use a light shimmery eyeshadow but this looks so pretty and so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really??? I gotta have this! I super like the color and the packaging for its less messy and easy to use. Its def a must have if you want to hide imperfections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For $1?? OMG this looks super amazing.. I have never been fond of highlighters but this one look tempting though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...