The Perfect Neutral Lips for Spring

the best nude and neutral lipsticks for spring

Every winter, as soon there's even a hint of warmer weather on its way, I start craving nude and neutral lippies. I want peach, nude, pink, and combinations of those three. I want them in balms, lipsticks and glosses. I even want them in liquid lipsticks. Give me a lippie that works with any outfit for any occasion and I am a happy girl!

I'm on the lookout for this spring's perfect nude, and I've been combing through all of the shades that fellow bloggers and makeup artists have been recommending as their favorites. There's a longer list over in my Neutral Lippies Collection, but here's a look at the shades I have on my shopping list.

1. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort

2. Too Faced La Crème in Honey Hear (I already own this one, here's my Honey Bear swatch)

3. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Just Peachy 903C

4. NARS Lipstick in Belle De Jour, this one also comes as a matte lip pencil

5. Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Nudist, this looks like just the right light nude beige!

6. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked

7. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier, this is one that many makeup artists have recommended. It is very shiny, just the right nude with pretty gold shimmer.

8. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate in 105


What's your favorite nude lippie for spring? I'm obsessed with finding more amazing nude lips! Check out my Neutral Lippies Collection for more options, and look at my other collections on eBay and follow me!

My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay #followitfindit and Style Coalition.

4 comments

  1. Wow!!! So lots of great lippies here. They all look so pretty especially the Too Faced La Crème in Honey Hear since I saw the swatch of it here. I wanna see the swatches of others too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine, Just wanted to say that out of your list, No 7- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier is the best i have ever used. Also from your list, I am not sure about few of them. Thanks for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current favorite is Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really pretty, I'm loooking at them all online seeing if I want to buy any! My favorite neutral-pink lipstick is Morning Glory from Flower Beauty.. I like it even more than the MAC ones I own!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...