Kiehl's Ultra Facial Products


No matter how many different products I try, I always return to my favorite daytime moisturizer, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15. For me, this moisturizer is a fantastic, basic moisturizer. It hydrates my dry areas, doesn't turn my oily areas into oil slicks, all without causing irritation. Best of all, it has sunscreen (not broad spectrum UV protection, but it's something), and creates the perfect canvas for applying makeup.

Well, you can just imagine how excited I was yesterday to open my e-mail (my personal e-mail, not the one for this blog) and see that I had an announcement about new Ultra Facial products from Kiehls!

Just check out how perfect these products sound!

Ultra Facial Cleanser
Ultra-mild, non-stripping cleanser
• Gentle, yet effective gel formula
• Made with a unique, non-stripping, sugar-derived foaming agent
• Cleanses without drying
• Dissolves excess oil, dirt and debris without over-drying or stripping
• pH-balanced to maintain skin’s natural protective barrier

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Squalane, Vitamin E, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil


Ultra Facial Toner
Ultra-mild toner to hydrate and comfort skin
• Non-astringent, unique milky texture
• Emulsified formula with moisturizing properties
• Alcohol-free toner hydrates and refines skin
• Removes surface debris and any remaining residue
• Does not strip skin of natural oils
• pH-balanced for optimal comfort

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Squalane, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil

I'm excited to try out these products when they are available later this month. Everyone should be using a gentle cleanser, and I'm willing to bet that this one will work for many people!

Available on Kiehls.com in late February

5 comments

  1. I'm in need of changing my routine...would this be ok for oily skins? Keeps us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet (or even seen a full list of ingredients), but my bet is yes. The Ultra Facial Moisturizer lives in the "Oily" section at my local Kiehl's store (here in the OC we're so cool we get to have a whole separate store for our Kiehl's). The entire line is meant to be gentle, but I bet it will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I love Kiehl's and I use their ultra facial moisturizer with spf religiously. Thanks for letting me know about the new facial wash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but I had really bad experiences with Kiehl's untra facial moisturizer with spf. Would this cause the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milk Woman-
    Kiehl's wrote me and told me that this is meant for ALL skin types, so you should be set!

    Standupforme- Not knowing what your bad experience with the Ultra Facial Moisturizer was, I have no idea. The Moisturizer is very basic, meaning it doesn't have a lot of fancy ingredients added, and it is also very gentle. I haven't seen the ingredient list yet, but I'm assuming the new products are similar.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...