Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer Review

After trying out the Boi-Ing included in my Big Beautiful Eyes Kit I decided that I should try out the lighter shade on my under-eye area.

I have had a visible capillary under my right eye since I was little, and without concealer I get told about 10 times a day that there is an eyelash I need to get rid of! As well, my crazy hours and allergies mean that I often have cark cirles under my eyes, and I'm always on the look-out for a great concealer!

My current concealer is Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer which I use paired with the corrector. These products do a good job of making me look more awake; however, I do sometimes have caking issues and after a long day I sometimes notice that my capillary is visible again.

Boi-ing is billed as an "Industrial Strength Concealer" by Benefit, and to a certain degree they are right. It is more pigmented than my Bobbi Brown, and a little goes a long way. It is easily blended into my skin, and the shade I bought (light) did blend well into my skin. However, I was a little disappointed by the overall coverage, I still needed 2 coats to cover my capillary (the same number as with my Bobbi Brown), and I still have occasional caking by mid-day.

I now use this product for my nasal folds and any blemishes I have, as boi-ing seems to do a better job at blending and lasting on these areas than the BB Creamy Concealer. If Boi-ing was available in a more liquid formula, this would be even better as I'm currently mixing it with a touch of moisturizer to get the right consistency for blemish coverage.

I've returned to my Bobbi Brown, as I think I look more awake with this routine than with Boi-ing. But overall I do definitely recommend Boi-ing as a concealer.
Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...