Elizabeth Arden's Prevage Line, How Are The Other Products?

Elizabeth Arden, Prevage, Body Lotion, Anti-aging, aging, review
I have a secret.

I have been holding out on you, my dear readers.

For months now I have been quietly enjoying more Prevage formulations, meaning to write about them, but of course, I've been distracted. Well, no more! I'll share them with you!

Prevage is one of the most popular anti-aging lines in the US. And for good reason! I've explained the active ingredients in the past (check out my night cream review here). Basically, incredibly powerful anti-oxidants.
Elizabeth Arden, Prevage, Eye Cream, Anti-aging, aging, review
While I've had great luck with the night cream, I really wanted to try out the other formulations in the line, so I've been using the new body lotion and the eye cream. Both products are also full of the same anti-oxidant technology. The whole line has the same light perfumed scent.

Do they work? I'm sure they do (check out those clinical results over in the night cream post, similar results for these products). I don't have wrinkles, so I can't comment on that. But, I feel that anti-oxidants are definitely indicated for prevention of aging, so I've been happy to include these in my daily routine.

The eye cream is very creamy (sorry, don't really have another word here), and it feels great as it absorbs into the skin. I do think it takes a minute or two to fully absorb, but when it does the eye area is perfectly prepared for makeup. I really do think it makes my concealer apply more easily and look better. Honestly, not every eye cream I try does this. I even love the tube this product comes in, it's air-tight, keeping the product as active as possible.

The body lotion is very hydrating, and while most of it does absorb right away there is a slight residue left behind. I actually really do like this, I'm not sure why. It makes me feel very soft and well hydrated. Is that weird? Anyways, this lotion is a bit expensive, but there are only a few anti-aging body lotions on the market. I'm trying to reserve this for the areas on my body that will age the fastest, so primarily my chest, shoulders and arms.

If your New Year's Resolution is to amp up your anti-aging routine you might want to check these products out.
Prevage Eye Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment
Prevage Body Total Transforming Anti-Aging Moisturizer

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...