Product I'm Dramatically Overusing: Poshe Cuticle Care

Posche Cuticle Care Review
Did you ever become so obsessed with a product that you want to using it, about 10x more each day than you probably should? But you really just do not care that you're overdoing it? Because you're addicted to the product?

Well, that's me right now with this cuticle cream from Poshe. It contains alpha hydroxy acids which help exfoliate your cuticles over time, keeping them in shape. Not a replacement for a cuticle remover, more of a maintenance product. And yes, you can overdo it with the AHAs, as evidenced by the slight stinging I had yesterday after my 10th application (I washed my hands and was fine, probably more like 2-3 applications a day max is reasonable.) I told you I was addicted to this stuff!

Well, with reasonable use of this product, I have flawless, hydrated cuticles. No more ragged edges, no painful hang nails.

And if you're thinking, didn't Christine write about a similar product before? Yes, I did. I admit that I fell off of the Cuticle Eraser band wagon after a year or so. Why? Suddenly all of my tubes separated into white clumps and oil. It was gross. The Poshe is more hydrating, creamier and I've had no separation issues. I prefer the Poshe over Cuticle Eraser.

Poshe AHA Cuticle Care

7 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with perfume and lip
    gloss, and I can't think of any
    harmful effects that could come
    from that obsession.

    Except for a perfume overload. That
    would repel even myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first got my Clinique Three Step Skincare, I was addicted! The feeling of fresh and clean face was so good. I wanted to wash and put on cream all the time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like a product that I'd love to try out. Can you get it in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I totally need this too. I love the idea of a cuticle cream to use everyday, and mine are so dry that I need to use it 10X a day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I wll be back to read it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need something like this for my nails. I try to maintain the health and look at my nails and my cuticles could use more maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great! Thanks Christine! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...