Cynthia Rowley's Flower Fragrance

Cynthia Rowley's Flower Fragrance Review
I'm a little late reviewing this fragrance. Honestly, it's been sitting here for a few months now, I meant to include it in all of the fragrance reviews I did this fall. But, writing about perfumes is not exactly easy, so it's been sitting in a box here.

I'm a bit sad that I didn't find it earlier because this really is a great fragrance! Cynthia Rowley says she wanted this fragrance to work for all the the women she designs for. Which I'm not sure what that means, because I'm still not sure who her target audience is. (Yes, that is a bit catty, and yes, I'm ending sentences inappropriately. However, I am not a professional writer, merely a blogger, and truly I do not know a grown woman that wears Rowley's clothes. I'm just saying.)

I've seen this fragrance described as "feminine and flirty, yet sophisticated," which sounds pretty appropriate. For me, this is a fragrance much like my beloved Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho. Both feature violet leaves heavily with a light floral to balance it and a base of Cashmere Woods. This fragrance starts out with a heavy Freesia note, which burns off in about 5-10 minutes leaving behind mostly Violet Leaves and a little bit of the Cashmere Wood. The Vanilla and Jasmine are also featured, creating a great violet scent that isn't too heavy.

Top Notes: Freesia, Citruses, Violet Leaf
Middle Notes: Lily, Water Lily, Jasmine
Base Notes: Musk, Cashmere Wood, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Overall I loved this fragrance, finding it perfect to wear during my work week. I only wish that it lasted a tad bit longer as it was pretty much gone by mid-afternoon.

Flower by Cynthia Rowley

2 comments

  1. I love the bottle, I think it's super cute! I'd also prefer a scent that fades away easily to a scent that's too strong, so I'm totally going to check this out the next time I'm at the perfume counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have this fragrance as a shower gel it smells amazing! I'm trying to find somewhere were i can buy this product as a shower gel. I did previously buy it from avon but then they stopped selling it:( It is a truely amazing fragrant!:D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...