Prevention Magazine Picks the Top Anti-Aging Products

Prevention Magazine, Anti-Aging, Best of Beauty, Awards, 2010
I'm sure everyone is familiar with Allure's annual beauty awards. They've been insanely successful over the years, and when a product wins you can be sure that the company is going to brag about it!

However, you might not be aware of other magazine's beauty awards. They're out there, and truthfully if a magazine has similar interests you're more likely to find products that work for you in their features and awards.

Case in point: Prevention Magazine's 2010 Beauty Awards. Their primary focus? Anti-aging. Honestly, they didn't just decide to throw up a list of anti-aging best sellers either.

Read on to see why their awards are different.


So... now you see the big deal. They really went out and tested these products as well!

View the Full List of Winners

You can also enter to win all of the products featured!
Win Prevention Magazine's Beauty Award Winners

5 comments

  1. The Olay Definity neck and chest cream looks like it could become a necessity--I wonder if it's specially targeted for those areas or if it's just specially packaged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good question. It should be the same active ingredients in a neck/chest product as you would see in a Definity face product. Though, I do think the skin on the neck/chest is a bit different in terms of sensitivity and moisture needs, so I bet it really is a slightly different product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine!
    Thank you for posting this. One of the nice things about this list is how affordable the products are and for the most part, easy to find and purchase.
    I do LOVE the Avon Reversalist Eye Cream. I am so often asked about eye creams and this is a really good one. I think I will Blog about this too and share you and this list with my readers too!

    Best,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie!
    I love that there is a lot of focus on more affordable products in this list. It's so nice to know that you don't need to spend $300 on an eye cream!

    I haven't tried the Avon Reversalist Eye Cream, but I really have loved the Avon Anew Ultimate Eye System (which has 2 parts). I wonder if it has a bit more caffeine in it than most other eye creams, it seems to reduce any puffiness I have really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olay has made it big with all effects anti aging product as it has worked well with millions of skins.I believe after 30 anti aging products are a must.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...