Liquids Metals by Nicole

Liquids Metals by Nicole, OPI, Nail Polish, Collection
Nicole is the sassy, fun sister to the big nail polish giant OPI. I think of Nicole as Skipper to OPI's Barbie. Made by the same company, but younger and often sassier.

Nicole is releasing a great new collection, and I have to be honest. I'm a tad disappointed. Why? The colors are amazing. The application is amazing. And because it is from OPI the wear is also amazing. I'm disappointed because there are only 4 colors in this collection. I think there easily could have been more shades and I'm hoping that Nicole has a great response to this collection and creates them. I want a purple, a honeysuckle (Hey! Pantone says it is "the" color of the year, let's go with it), a dark blue and dark green just for starters.

Nicole, OPI, Perfect Stroke Brush
You may have noticed the little stickers on the bottle necks above. They're announcing the new Perfect Stroke Brush, which I'm loving. I want it on all of my nail polishes. So, if Nicole could arrange to change all of my 500+ shades for me over to Perfect Stroke Brushes I'd be a happy camper. You can see that the brush is flat, similar to an OPI brush. This makes getting 3 stroke coverage across the entire nail much easier than a "classic" skinny round brush. What makes this brush different than the OPI brush is that it is a little thicker (this seems to make application smoother), and the rounding of the end. You can see this in the image above, the tips of the brush go up so it is easier to apply to the entire nail without hitting your cuticles. I found this especially helpful since I'm great at hitting my cuticles with the square OPI brush.

Included in this collection (pictured left to right above):
• Miss Independent: A violet with a shine of its own.
• It Starts with Me: A metallic champagne that channels your inner shine.
• Rich in Spirit: This metallic silvery blue-green is all you really need.
• The Next CEO: A highly motivated metallic gold.

I'll be featuring these colors over the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye open for the swatches! If you want to purchase the colors you can find Nicole at stores like ULTA, Walmart, Target, Sears, Harmon, HEB and Wegmans.
Nicole by OPI

3 comments

  1. I am really excited about these colours, cant wait till you swatch them..

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your analogy with Skipper and Barbie!!! :) Very pretty polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I want to know, why does OPI need another line? I like the metallic colors, but are they cheaper than regular OPI bottles? If so, I am loving it!
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...