MAC's Mickey Contractor Athma Eye Shadow Quad

MAC Mickey Contractor Athma Eye Shadow Quad, review, swatches
This quad is worth buying for Jaan and Vivah alone, but especially if your skin tone is at all warm then this quad is definitely for you. Just reading what MAC has to say about this palette makes me want to create brown smokey eyes every day.

The star product of the Colour collection, has to be an eye shadow quad that perfects Mickey's classicly soft smoky eye. “I love using browns and earthy tones, so I've called this quad Athma, which means "soul‟, since it's the look I'm most known for” he explains. Paired with one of the opaque nude pink lipsticks (Yash and Mehr) or Lipglasses (Flesh and Lust) and you've got what Mickey describes as “the 'no makeup' look in India…which is about using everything you need to use but making it look like nothing!” he laughs.



Included in this quad:
Folie - Reddish-plum brown (Satin)
Carbon - Intense black (Matte)
Jaan - Light neutral with soft gold pearl (Lustre)
Vivah - Brown with gold pearl (Lustre)

MAC Cosmetics

6 comments

  1. Just got this in the mail and I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Jaan

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try that vivah...it's sparkling. And I like that little sparkle on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's just me but when I see a almost black eyeshadow I become immediately intimidated. But after seeing the color on skin it's really a reddish brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be intimidated by an almost black shadow, think of it as an eyeliner actually. I use a stiff angled brush and use it right along the lash line, really pushing into the lashes themselves. I do this over eye liner if I want a more smokey look (and then blend out the liner a little) or without liner if I just want something a little more natural that day. Wet the shadow a little before you pick it up with your brush if you want the look to be more intense. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...