MAC's Mickey Contractor Lippies

MAC, Mickey Contractor, Lip Stick, Lip Gloss, Lippies, Lipglass
I don't have all of the Mickey Contractor Lippies (I'm missing 1 lipstick and 1 lipglass), but you can see most of them in these images.

Both Yash and Mehr work great with my pale, cool skin tone, so these colors are a little more universal than they may appear in the pictures. Gulabi is a bit brighter than I like, but I've found it's great as a lip stain by applying it and then blotting. I use a lip glass over it (I just grab a pink with shimmer).

MAC, Mickey Contractor, Lip Stick, Lip Gloss, Lippies, Lipglass

Lipstick
Yash - Deep neutral (Matte)
Mehr - Dirty blue pink (Matte)
Gulabi - Bright fuchsia (Amplified)
Mocha - Peachy yellow-brown (Satin)

Lipglass
Flesh - Dirty nude brown
Lust - Soft muted pink

MAC Cosmetics

3 comments

  1. Yash looks like such a pretty colour. A pretty nude with some colour to it. The Flesh Lipglass looks nice too. Im more about neutral lips than pinks and reds, but if i could get away with it, i would love to give Gulabi a go! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these mac colors
    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...