Zoya Intimate Collection

Zoya Intimate Collection, nail polish
Zoya's newest collection, Intimate, is being released today and all of the colors look very wearable!

Marley: lavender pink with a whisper of metallic
Dove: delicate, pale gray cream
Caitlin: misty, moody gray violet cream
Dannii: sparkling, enchanted orchid metallic
Jules: soft, glimmering gold kiss metallic
Gemma: mysterious green/purple duotone metallic

While I'm not sure I need Gemma (I'm not a green nail polish girl), even that shade looks like it would work for a lot of people. I think I might need all of the others, what about you?

Zoya Intimate Collection

3 comments

  1. Jules looks gorgeous!!!

    Please visit my blog and follow me if you like it...

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love!! I want the Marley one... it looks delicious.

    artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need alll the colors in this collection. They all look so wearable to me. Adding that to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...