Nicole's Next CEO: Gold Shimmer and Shine!

Nicole, OPI, Nail Polish, Next CEO, Gold Shiny Nail Polish

This gold polish is easy to apply and needs 3 coats to become opaque. It seems a lot like a polish I featured recently that had a big reaction from readers. Read on to see the comparison


I recently featured Julep's Sienna, and the reaction from readers (in post comments, emails, twitters and even in person) was more than I had expected. Unfortunately I didn't have a similar polish that I could recommend, so if you didn't live in Seattle you'd have to order it on-line.

You can see from the bottle pictures above that they look fairly similar.


Which is which? Nicole is on the right, Julep on the left. In person, I do think that the gold glitter in the Nicole is a little bit finer, but the colors are almost identical. If you liked the Julep Sienna when I featured it, look for Nicole's Next CEO!

Next CEO is part of Nicole's Liquid Metallics collection.
Nicole by OPI

3 comments

  1. Hi! Nice blog :-) (Pammy Blogs Beauty pointed me in this direction)

    I wish I could carry this colour off! Unfortunately I just don't suit golds I don't think.

    Good job finding a dupe for everyone ;-)

    Clever Rabbit Beauty Blog
    Polish. Potions. Whatever.

    Follow me on twitter: @Clever_Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased that color and another from that collection yesterday. I haven't tried it out yet. I did find that with this new collection you do have to do 3 coats. Other than that I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous!

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...