Shisheido's Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream

Shisheido's Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream
For those of us experiencing a cold, dry winter a little extra moisture can be very welcome. This cream from Shisheido is called "anti-aging", though I'd really classify it more as a very intense moisturizer. The formulation includes a bio-engineered form of Hyaluronic Acid, which is amazing at moisturizing. The cream has a light perfume scent, is thick and creamy and feels amazing going on. I can feel it sinking into my skin and I've really loved using this cream this winter! The moisturization is absolutely amazing and that's why I've just packed it into my Hospital Bag, to help combat with the sub-zero humidity environment of the hospital. (Can such a place exist? No. But I swear hospitals suck the moisture out of skin.)


Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Octanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone Copolyol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, PEG-150, Mortierella Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Arginine HCI, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Glutamate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Rosa Roxburghii Extract, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Agar, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopherol, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.



Shisheido's Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream

My sample was from Beauty Stat and J Brands, a great discount site for Japanese Brands. Check out their Current Promotions if you're thinking about buying something!

4 comments

  1. have you tried this already? If you have please make a review pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this eye cream

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This moisturizer sounds nice! Must be great if it made the hospital bag!!! :) I generally love products that include HA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for posting, I am new to beauty blogging and I can't wait to read more. I am your newest follower!
    ~Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...