Essie Dive Bar

Essie Dive Bar, swatch
Essie Dive Bar is part of the new "retail" exclusive line, so you'll find this at a local store (not salon) that sells Essie. Think Walmart.

Dive Bar is an amazing deep teal that has purple in it at certain angles and certain lights. I can see it easily in the bottle, but I couldn't seem to capture it on my nail or with the camera. Over at Polish or Perish they did get a bit of that purple to come across on camera. Take a peek, you'll see why the "Dive Bar" spot on an Essie display is often empty!

Essie

1 comment

  1. Ah-ha! A drugstore line by essie! I saw a display of these at my local Walgreen's yesterday and was wondering about the "new" lettering on the essie bottles! Makes sense now! (and this walgreen's previously carried a very small selection of the normal essie range). :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...