New Mommy Essential Beauty Items

Mommy, New Mom, Beauty, Tricks, Hints, Time Savers
Beauty Girl Musings
Today's tip is brought to us by my friend Monique, over at Beauty Girl Musings. I'm so honored that she had so many great tips to share with us! Monique truly is amazing. At blogger events I'm usually found near her since I like being with her so much. She's incredibly nice and funny, not to mention she somehow always looks perfect. She lives in Southern California where she blogs and lives with her family (including 2 great kids!). Did I mention that she is a licenced esthetician? And she has a new fitness blog, Fit Girl Musings?


• Makeup removal wipe: I personally love Neutrogena's, but many brands make these and you don't need a sink to wash your face!
• Eye drops: your eyes won't always be shiny and bright due to lack of sleep, so these are fabulous!
• A Luxurious Body Wash: Showers are so much more appreciated as a new mom. sometimes it's the only time you get alone, so yummy bath goodies are great.


Beauty Girl Musings

1 comment

  1. Yes! The Hydrating version of the Neutrogena Makeup removal wipes are especially amazing for normal to dry skin. When I'm being SUPER lazy, they add enough hydration I can skip moisturizer. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...