Kanebo Sensai Silk Peeling Mask

Kanebo Sensai Silk Peeling Mask, fast, quick, review
Obviously with a site name "15 Minute Beauty Fanatic" you know that I love beauty products that are fast. But, I want them to work and work well also. Not to mention that I want them to work even faster now that I'm a mom! My time alone is limited and precious, so you can bet that I'm multi-tasking and taking short cuts like never before!

One of my favorite new (and super fast) products is Sensai's Silk Peeling Mask. This product takes a whopping one minute to help gently exfoliate your skin while it hydrates. Really. It is a very thick cream (it smells like lotion to me), 2 to 3 pumps is all you need. Apply over wet skin, gently massaging to make it dissolve, forming a sheer white layer over skin. Let it sit for a minute, and then simply rinse off. It rinses off pretty easily, and when rinsing off I do rub gently because there is a little light grit in the formula.

How does this stuff work? Quite a few ways actually.
• Chemical Exfoliation: Citric and Lactic Acid are both present
• Physical Exfoliation: There are little loosely bonded clusters of silk powder that break apart and with the Kaolin and Talc will all give the mask a light grit so it very gently exfoliates my face as I rub it in.
• Hydration: This is one of the main things the product does. Glycerin takes care of this primarily
• Soaks up skin oils: Both Kaolin and Talc are present and will grab excess skin oils

What's the end result?

Really, my skin feels smoother and is just really soft and glowy. There is no irritation and the mask feels very gentle. I've found it can be used every few days without any issue.

Great, glowy skin in 1 minute? Sounds perfect to me!

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, PEG-400, Potassium Myristoyl Glutamate, PEG-20, Kaolin, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Parfm, Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Silk Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Juice, Ethyl Glucoside, Protease Dextran, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Silk, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Limonene, Linalool

Kanebo Sensai Silk Peeling Mask will be available at Kanebo.com and Neiman Marcus.com starting February 2011.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...