Too Faced's Glamour Gloss

Too Faced's Glamour Gloss, review
Have you tried out this lip gloss from Too Faced? I've found myself reaching for it quite a bit.


My gloss is in Pillow Talk, which is described by Too Faced as "Mauve Shimmer" which seems pretty far off to me. I think it's really more of a nude with a little bit of pink in it, and while there is shimmer it is very faint and no one else is ever going to notice it. I love that the gloss is so neutral and is a little bit more pigmented. It makes me look a bit more pulled together!

The gloss seems a little bit thicker than other glosses, and there is a minimal amount of stickiness (though it is there). It feels pretty hydrating and does seem to last for a few hours if left alone. I love that it is shiny but not slick looking as well.

Note that this gloss is a plumping gloss, though as usual I don't really notice much of a difference. There is a light cool tingle that lasts about 30-60 minutes after application. I find it pleasant and not at all painful.

Too Faced's Glamour Gloss

2 comments

  1. This is one of my fave glosses!!! Love it! Agreed...a lovely neutral/nude color! I reach for this often too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this in the Enchanted GlamourLand palette and I agree it's a nude with a slight pink leaning, not mauve at all. I like this gloss, it's definitely a more polished nude lippie.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...