Milani's One Coat Glitters

Milani's One Coat Glitters, Nail Polish
Another great drugstore find, Milani's one coat glitters. They are somewhat reminiscent of China Glaze's Ohh Ahhz, though the hues are a little bit different. I love the darker silver color (I seem to be extremely drawn to dark silvers and greys this season), and of course the purple... Oh my gosh the purple... I'll be sharing the colors over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for the color you're interested in.

Milani Cosmetics are available at various

4 comments

  1. I really like Milani's polishes! That Purple Gleam looks amazing. I am drawn to both purples and glitter polishes lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors! Great post to make! Love your blog! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the red. I love the China Glaze red that looks like that, but can never remember the name of it. Not many out there with that amount of glitter, so it is always easy to find at the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellery- the red you're talking about is Ruby Pumps :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...