Spring Formal Looks for Prom & Wedding

Updo, formal look, make up, wedding hair
Around the time of the Golden Globes I ran a little poll and asked about when to feature my favorite award show looks. While it wasn't a landslide, the result was the one I was kind of hoping for at the time (since I was about to deliver my daughter). Once again I'd feature the best looks in one big series in the spring, just in time for Prom and weddings!

So, this post really is just your fair warning. Over the next month or so watch for hair and makeup looks from the runway and red carpet!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...