Femme de Cirque by OPI

Femme de Cirque by OPI, soft shades
The new OPI Soft Shades are coming! Yes, at first glance these are very boring. Where are the vivid shades? A little bling? A duochrome even? Well, these shades are actually some of their highest sellers. Why? They're pretty, soft and they just work pretty much anywhere. The conservative work environment, a wedding, a polish for your 10 year old niece... This is the collection to look for.

In the Spot-Light Pink: Take center stage with this pretty pop of pink!
Step Right Up!: And see the most amazing light pink right before your very eyes!
So Many Clowns, So Little Time: And this creamy nude pink is next on the list.
I Juggle…Men: Drop everything for this iridescent shimmer coat!

The shimmer coat is the one I'm most excited about!

Femme de Cirque is available in April!
OPI

1 comment

  1. In a way, I really wish that these tones were flattering for my skin tone (I'm half South American)... but I love my dark jewel-tones too much to let them go!! Strangely enough, I'm only wearing a basecoat right now... that has to be fixed when I get home.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...