Concealer Series: Make Up For Ever's Full Cover Concealer

Concealer, Blogger, Blog, Review Series, MUFE, Make Up For Ever, Full Cover Concealer
Since I had meant to actually start the concealer review series about 5 or 6 weeks ago, I have to blame the delay on 2 things. First, I'm obviously super busy with my new baby. The second has to be this concealer! MUFE's Full Cover was one of the first I tested and I could not tear myself away from it. I would have the best of intentions regarding trying another concealer. I would even open up another product and decide I didn't want to test that day, I wanted to use my Full Cover. So, back to the Full Cover I went. I eventually had to hide this concealer in a drawer as it was so distracting having this on the counter of my vanity.


Consistency: Liquid, comes in a tube
Blendability: Very blendable
Buildable coverage: After about 2 layers things get dicey, though it's so well pigmented you shouldn't really need so much concealer.
Feeling on skin: Lightweight
Wear: ~12 hours
Problems with wear: Caking, Settles into fine lines when more than 2 layers are on.
Shades Available: 12 shades in a wide array of colors

Make Up For Ever's Full Cover Concealer

9 comments

  1. Sounds amazing! I *must* try this one!!! Loving this series Christine!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sounds pretty good..but I am so addicted to MAC concealer. How do they compare?
    I like the MUFE HD Foundation, but I need STRONG coverage when it comes to concealers, and I don't have time for multiple coats.
    Suggestions?
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like MUFE foundations but haven't tried this concealer. However, I might try it.
    (I'm after a good concealer at the mo so this review is very handy, thank you)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this out too!
    But it's a bit... dry for my under eye area, so it goes into fine lines (without layering it, in my case).
    I love the level of coverage and I use it on other imperfections but I can't use it on my dark circles and since it's pricey I'm a little disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, This is a great post series. I've sent folks over from my facebook page and now I did a blog post on under eye problems so I could put a link on my blog too. You have the best 'how to' guide for eye area concealer magic. People really want this information and your post is a great resource for everybody. Your product testing is fantastic too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia,
    I'm in love with this post! It's the undereye post that I've wanted to write for years, but never got around to doing. But, it's more comprehensive and better written. I've written a post directing readers to go and check it out, I know I'm going to be referencing it often. Thanks so much for sharing it, and for the little bit about my concealer post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did u say settling? oh heck no! cannot stand concealers that settles into my fine lines.. Not a pretty look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    i love your blog, i would like to know what is the shade that you use for this concealer. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...