Orly's Summer 2011 Collection: Pinup

Orly Summer 2011, Pin Up, Pinup, Collection
Orly has announced their Summer 2011 collection, Pinup. The collection is "inspired by the unapologetic glitz and free-spirited attitude of the most iconic pinup girls, the collection exudes a vivacious, dolled-up femininity that laces any look with sheer confidence."

Honestly, I don't know of any pinup girls that wear colors like this (I think of a red creme for a pinup girl). But, I still love these colors! Perfect colors for the summer.

Va Va Voom: Pink Neon Crème
Here Comes Trouble: Sparkle Green
Coquette Cutie: Coral Crème
Bubbly Bombshell: Purple Glitter

Orly

4 comments

  1. I love these colors, and feel that they exude summertime fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pink ones. The ones with shimmer are a little tougher to get off, though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful color, i like it so much

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...