A Little Change Makes All the Difference: Goody Stay Put

Goody Stay Put, Review
Sometimes a little change can make a big difference. Can you see what it is in the images above that has made styling my hair each day that much easier?

Read on to find out


I've pointed out the little changes just in case you missed them. It's those little Stay Put pads. I've used Stay Put products from Goody before, but I have to admit that it was just a stretchy headband and it didn't work quite right. They've revamped things and I'm trying out some new clips. And wow, what a difference!

I have a lot of hair. So much so that my hairstylists have always requested that I book an extra 30 minutes or so for my cut and color. Yes, I'm lucky. But I'm also the girl that needs to have her hair thinned in order to be able to style it correctly. My hair is also very fine in texture, so while I need to be able to hold a lot of hair, any styling accessories tend to fall out really easily. Including my favorite claw clips (that brown one sans grippy pad).

So, I've upgraded to new Stay Puts. The claw clips actually stay in place, though they do seem to hold a little less hair than my old ones. The stretchy head band now has a wavy line of Stay Put grip instead of a straight line, and this works much better on my head. I can even use the little clips without having to reinsert them every hour or so!

It's nice to finally be able to pull my hair back and not need to redo it within an hour or two.

You can find Goody at mass market stores near you.
Goody

3 comments

  1. My hair has the same texture as yours! It is long and super thick, but fine. It always takes me *forever* at the hair dresser and many clips and hair do-dads don't work for me. I can't wait to try these! Great review as always Christine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great! my hair also needs lot of work.. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check these out for myself and for my mom. My hair is super thick but each strand is really thick on it's own. I definitely count my blessings on that one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...