Essie Summer 2011: Color Me Braziliant

Essie Summer 2011 Collection, Nail Polish, Color me Braziliant
Have you seen Essie's upcoming Summer 2011 collection yet? It looks really fun and colorful, absolutely perfect for summer pedis!

Braziliant: Outrageous, blazing orange
Too Too Hot: Fierce fire coral
Super Bossa Nova: Pulsating tourmaline pink
Meet Me At Sunset: Intense flamingo citrine
Smooth Sailing: Dreamiest blue topaz
Absolutely Shore: Pale, seafoam green

The collection comes out in June. I'm interested in the entire collection, which is strange for me. Even the orange. It might be the orange that gets me to wear orange nail polish, usually a bad color for me. Essie does a great job of making really well pigmented, bright colors. A lot of my favorite bright/dark pinks are nearly one coaters, all from Essie.

Which shades are you most interested in?

Essie

2 comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...