MAC Beauty Powder: Your Friend in Faking "Glow"


My favorite MAC products are not the lippies (though you'd never know it from my giant Lip Glass collection). It's the powders you see above. The Beauty Powders. Sigh. Look at them. They're so pretty!

Beauty Powders are my favorite go-to products on days that I look a bit "blah", though I tend to use one every day. They're very easily overlooked in new collections. I have a ton of makeup obsessed friends that have never heard of the beauty powders.

There are only a few "core" beauty powders, but MAC does release new ones every few months in their limited edition collections. If you watch, there are a few beauty powder colors that appear over and over, which I think makes them a little less limited edition.

Anyways, the beauty powders are amazing. They're similar to a translucent powder in texture, though with a tad more coverage. They don't really add much color to the face, and they would be pretty difficult to use as a blush. But, a quick sweep with a powder brush through my t-zone and across my forehead really do wonders! A little bit of extra color that makes me glow and look alive! It isn't obvious what I've done, but there is a definite difference in my look.

Why am I going on and on about the beauty powders? Because MAC just released the new FashionFlower collection (I'm slow to take pics of this one, sorry!) and the included Beauty Powders are both amazing. Pick them both up while you can!

Alpha Girl: Soft peachy pink with gold nuances
Light Sunshine: Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkles

MAC

3 comments

  1. I'll have to try applying the one I have with a light hand in the manner you suggested. I've actually worn it as a blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Maybe I'll have to try a smaller brush. I've always used a big kabuki or powder brush with these and haven't been able to do that. I'll pull out a darker beauty powder with a small blush brush and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing Christine!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...