MAC Bloggers' Obsessions Lip Glasses


Yesterday I shared a peek at MAC's Bloggers' Obsessions Collection, but I only showed the shadows. Today we're looking at the lip glasses.

Read on for a look at swatches.


So, I have not mastered the art of taking pics of my lips, because no matter what I do I end up with a fish eyed view. So, I'm working on that and in the meantime you'll have to make do with swatches on my arm, which sadly enough is just as pale as the skin on my face, and not really the ideal skin tone for most of these shades.

Surprisingly enough, when I did try these out on my lips Sonoran Rain was definitely the best look for me. Evolution Revolution was good, but was a little too warm for my cool skin tone, but would be good for a pale warm girl too.

Nikkia over at Silver Lips Beauty also tried these out and with her darker skin tone the entire collection was simply amazing. AMAZING. Check out her post to see Bloggers' Obsessions on a darker complexion. My favorite was All of my Purple Life, which really looks like a must have in her pics.

Makeup and Beauty Blog: Karen Monterichard
Evolution Revolution: A warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green and blue micro glitter

Afrobella:Patrice Yursik
All Of My Purple Life: Deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle

Beauty Maverick: Lily Nima
Caqui: Persimmon orange

The Shades of U: Aileen De Los Angeles
Sonoran Rain: Deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl

Nitrolicious: Wendy Lam
Nitro:licious 2046: Intense shiny red

This collection is available only on-line at MAC Cosmetics

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...