Tinted Balms, Something I'm Loving This Summer


I've been pretty forthcoming about my lip gloss addiction in the past. Lately I'm trying to change things up a bit, and add some actual color to my lips. Such a revolution! A look with a little more than a faint hint of color or just shimmer on my lips! But, one of my requirements for this is that I need to be able to reapply while on the go, sans mirror. Which means I've made things a bit difficult on myself.

Enter the tinted balm. Most have a color associated with them, but it's about half as pigmented as a lipstick. So, with my own lips showing through, the color is more flattering, easier to apply and the formulas are generally more moisturizing than regular lipsticks. Perfect!


Here's a quick peek as some of my current favorites:
1. Fusion Beauty LipFusion Conditioning Stick in Berry
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Plum
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey
4. Tarte LipSurgence natural lip tint in Peaceful

I'm currently lusting after the Fresh Sugar in Rose and I might need all of the shades of the LipFusion, especially buff.

Not pictured are Tarte's 24/7 natural lip sheer which come with SPF 15. I'm a big fan of these as well, I just couldn't find any to include in the pic since they seem to be stashed around the house in various pockets, purses and likely some are at work in my white coat pocket as well. Thursday and Twilight are my favorite shades.



Some products here were samples, some I've purchased myself. All are difficult to locate at any given time since I keep carrying them with me everywhere and losing them. Oops!

3 comments

  1. I love tinted lip balms for summer! My favorites include the Tarte Lip Sheers (Summer Fling <3) and Epically Epic lip tints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great information. I'm going to try the Fresh Sugar Lip Tint Balms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, love the tarte lip sheers. definitely going to try the sugar, my sister loves the Fresh sugar plum one also.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...