Friday Hair Posts


So, while I'm not a hair dresser, I'm certainly not a schlub when it comes to hair either. I'd say I'm a bit above average in skill when it comes to dealing with my hair. And I have insane amounts of it. I'm really looking forward to playing around with it more for these posts.

So, my plans are:
• My usual hair product reviews
• Pics and links to hair styles that I've been inspired by, and if I am able I'll attempt and show you how I did with it
• I'm a "2a" in Curly Girl speak, and I just bought the book! I'm planning to read it and maybe even do the "no-poo" method. So, expect a few posts about this.
• I have a series planned with Aussie's Sarah Potempa

 Any other ideas?

 

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...