Lippie Love: Clarins Subtle Rose

Clarins Subtle Rose, swatch, review, picture
Have you ever heard the tip about how to pick your perfect lipstick color? The one about looking at the inside of your lip and going 1-2 shades darker? Oh, if only it was so easy to find that shade....

Subtle Rose is that color for me, but with just a small amount of nude thrown in to the mix to make it more neutral. It feels nicely hydrating and lasts from morning to lunch, despite my constant sipping of coffee.

Clarins

5 comments

  1. That is a new tip! I don't wear lipstick all the time but every once in a while for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lovely natural color. I love your new little lip mark at the side of your blog by the way, so cool!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca
    rebeccakelsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always prefer to use light colors of lipstick. I like the pink color a lot. If you use the branded lipsticks, it will last for long period of time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...