Revitalash Full Volume Mascara and Primer

Revitalash Full Volume Mascara and Primer, review
Recently I shared my Revitalash experience. Massively successful. So, I was pretty excited to try out this product duo. For some odd reason, lash primers make me happy (I must relish the though of making my eye makeup routine more complicated?). Sometimes though, those primers don't help much. For me, the ideal primer must actually do what it claims to do (add volume or length), not be a strange color (which will show through if you don't perfectly apply the mascara over it. White?? Worst color ever.) and finally, not make your lashes clumpy.


So, as you can see this is pretty much an amazing duo. They add volume, a bit of length and they hold the curl all day long. There are no flaking or smudging issues. While the mascara is pretty good when used alone, in combination with the primer there really is a boost in volume. The primer is a dark blue, though it dries to a darker navy. Not quite the black or brown that I would have preferred, though I had a hard time seeing that it was still blue once dried. It didn't seem to interfere with mascara application if there was no waiting time in between coats. And the best part, there were minimal clumping issues despite using 2 products.

This duo definitely gets a 2 thumbs up from me.

Revitalash

4 comments

  1. Awesome review! Wow this is a great mascara! I'm still searching for a duo like this in my surroundings which will work for my lashes.
    Your eyes are very cute by the way :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh, sounds amazing! and i don't mind a navy tint, would be awesome. I want some of this and the original revitalash serum...sigh


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use Revitalash and loved it, I didn't know they made mascara! I'll keep an eye out for a sale. I'm obsessed with mascaras!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca
    rebeccakelsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally someone else who thinks white mascara primers are THE WORST IDEA EVER! Thank you for justifying my need to spread that though around.

    Jaime
    Drug of Choice Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...