The Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Jasmina Aganovic, Creator of Stages of Beauty

1. Aveda Dry Remedy Moisture Mask for Hair - This is a must-have for me during the winter. In cold and dry weather, my hair gets really dull and rough. Using this mask once a week injects the shine and life back into it!

2. Full by Living Proof - Flat hair no more! This gives my hair so much body and volume. It even makes an air-dry look great! Their Root-Lifter is also a great complement to this product. For women looking for extra movement and body in their hair (who isn't?!) this is an absolute must-have. There is a noticeable difference immediately.

3. Morrocan Oil - I love to use this product to finish off a look. It seals in my ends and helps prevent split ends. During the winter its also great as a leave-in conditioner.

4. Stages of Beauty Night Cream - We are launching these soon! I cannot get enough this product and I can't wait for other women to try it. We took a unique approach with our ingredients, using Ayurveda as our inspiration - so lots of unique and potent botanicals. My skin changed after literally 4 days of use, and now I could never stop!

5. Stages of Beauty Radiance Scrub - The citrus extracts and oils make this formula smell divine. The bamboo and pomegranate seeds are wonderful exfoliants to slough off dead skin. I love to let this scrub sit for a while when I am in the shower. Its a few minutes of spa-like bliss, and it lets the citrus enzymes really work away to brighten and even out the skin!

6. Shiseido 38 SPF - Especially in the summer, an SPF is a must. Sheseido's line of SPFs is among the few that absorbs easily and doesnt feel greasy afterwards or clog up my skin on hot days.

7. Origins Ginger Body Scrub - I love the whole ginger line by Origins. Something about the smell is so energizing and soothing at the same time. This scrub includes a great combination of sugars and oils. It has the right level of exfoliation and hydration at the same time.

8. Origins Ginger Body Souffle - This souffle absorbs so easily into the skin and makes it feel so soft. It is the perfect step after using the scrub!

9. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I am addicted to these. I am almost embarrassed to say that I have them in almost every color. I use 'Plum' in the Fall/Winter, and the "Passion" for the Spring/Summer. The "Advanced Therapy" one is great as a night treatment or during the winter. They make my lips look great, and they feel (and smell) so luscious! The color also builds well - you can make it more or less intense based on application.

10. Buxom Mascara - This mascara goes on with no clumps and makes my lashes look naturally longer and fuller. The fact that it lasts all day and doesn't smudge is a huge plus.


Jasmina Aganovic is the founder of Stages of Beauty and MIT-trained Chemical and Biological Engineer. Stages of Beauty is a skin care line that is built around age. As you change through the groupings you'll find different products geared toward the changes your skin is undergoing at that stage of life.

Stages of Beauty

1 comment

  1. thankyou for this post, it really helped me out!! you have a really cute blog by the way <3

    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com.au/

    victoria xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...