Pure Romance Bedroom Eyes Mascara Review: Crazy Volume

Pure Romance Bedroom Eyes Mascara Review: Crazy Volume
Lately I am all about crazy volume in my mascara. I'm buying volumizing mascaras left and right, and when I'm not photographing them for review pics I'm often layering them. (Tip: Making the second mascara one with a molded plastic brush is really helpful for preventing the clumpies. I hate the clumpies. I like to use CG LashBlast Fusion.)

This is my current favorite first layer. The pictures here don't do it justice, there really is a lot of volume in this wand, especially when paired with a second mascara. The brush has nylon bristles that are pretty close together, and you really do need to do a light wipe with a kleenex first. Application is very easy after that, just the normal wiggle as you pull it through your lashes. The result is great volume, nice length and it helps hold the curl. The pics above were "done" about 14 hours later and you can see that the curl fell a little bit throughout the day, but the volume was definitely still in full force (easier to see in the "looking up" pics).

The mascara doesn't have any issues with smudging or flaking. One note, Pure Romance says that this is waterproof, I'd call it more water resistant. I noticed a little bit of smudging one day when I got something in my eye, I rubbed it... it was watering... in my book a really waterproof mascara doesn't do that. It was less smudging than I'd see with a "normal" mascara. On the plus side, it was easier to remove than a waterproof mascara.

I got some great compliments on my lashes whenever using this mascara. Definitely one I'll be reaching for in the future!


Pure Romance

3 comments

  1. Wow you know a mascara is magic when people compliment your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way this looks on you. It really shows up more than most on your mascara Mondays. Quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sad!!!! Pure Romance discontinued bedroom eyes just before the january launch and I JUST sold my last bottle not realizing I personally was out :( oh well, live and learn! I'll find something just as good :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...