The Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Christina Farrell, The Makeup Blogger

Christina Farrell's favorite products

1.) MAC Wanderlust Lipglass: This is my all time favorite lip color. It is universally flattering, and gives an instant pick me up to your face. This lipgloss looks fantastic over any lipstick, enhancing nudes and reds alike!

2.) Hourglass 28 Primer: If you suffer from dry skin like I do, than this primer is a gift from the makeup gods. Intensely hydrating and helps to keep your makeup refreshed all day. My skin is ever so grateful!

3.) Lancome Teint Idole 24hr: My newest find. During the hot summer months, or simply for those days when I running around like a mad woman, this foundation STAYS! Unlike other long wear formulas this imparts a dewy, healthy glow.

4.) WEN Cleansing Conditioner: I admit it, I am a WEN girl. In fact, I alternate between four of the formulations to create the hair of my dreams. For thick, course hair like mine, I suggest FIG, Cucumber Aloe, and Tea Tree.

5.) Philosophy Purity Cleanser: Nothing, and I mean nothing, removes makeup and dirt better than this facial cleanser. I have been devoted for over 10 years. It is nourishing, and leaves your face squeaky clean

6.) Orlane Anagenese 25+ Morning Recovery: If you are fighting no sleep, or even a minor hangover from that extra glass of wine, than this is your magic potion. Nothing wakes up the face or makes you look refreshed and renewed better than this serum.

7.) CoverGirl LashBlast: Every makeup artist I know is obsessed with this mascara, and for good reason. This mascara gives the thickest, glossiest lashes around. Instant eyes!

8.) YSL Touche Eclat: The notoriety is well deserved. I keep this in my purse for mid day touch ups. It instantly revives my eyes, and highlights my cheeks for a pretty, soft glow.

9.) La Mer The Radiant Concealer: Although this is a bit pricey, it is worth it. Packed with skin loving ingredients, it packs a two punch knockout. Highlights and conceals! Nothing better than that.

10.) Make Up Forever Aqua Eyeliner Bronze 10L: My number one makeup tip. This bronzer eyeliner is waterproof and won’t budge, so it’s perfect for the lower lash line. The bronze color enhances every eyecolor, and gives an instant sultry look to your everyday brown shadow.


Christina Farrell has been a self-proclaimed makeup junkie since the age of fourteen. As a beauty expert, she has been able to turn her passion into a profession. She believes that makeup is a confidence boost and that finding humor and laughter in life is the best beauty secret around. Her site, The Makeup Blogger is packed with ideas and tips on beauty and style.


Christina Farrell's favorite products

3 comments

  1. Love this type of post! Short, sweet to the point, yet it still makes me want check out half of these! Great job! :D

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your pics! I am also a huge fan of Lancome foundation. I had never thought about the bronze eyeliner, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series on faves...
    A few faves in the bunch:))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...