Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist Review: A Little Goes a Long Way!

Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist
When I hear the words "liquid wax", the first thing that comes into my mind is Turtle Wax. Obviously something that you use to buff and shine the hood of your SUV isn't something you want remotely near your hair.

This is nothing like that.

Pureology's new Control twist is a "high hold liquid wax", which offers a bit of added hair control and somehow makes my hair look a lot more finished and professional looking in about 15 seconds.

This product comes in a pump, which is very convenient. It is white and feels mostly like lotion, though has a bit more "body" and stickiness. It has a floral/perfume scent, though I can't smell it once I've applied it to my hair.

I apply a small amount (size of a lima bean) to my hands, rub together and run through the ends of my hair. It adds definition and smooths things down, suddenly I look much more put together. It especially helps a lot when I've curled my hair in ways that a hair oil just can't. It doesn't make my hair sticky or weighed down.

I have a feeling that this little pump is going to last me a long time despite frequent use, but you can bet I'll be repurchasing!


Pureology

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the review. This sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! Pureology makes the most divinely scented products and they are SO good for my hair.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...