Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo: Great Everyday Dry Shampoo Option

Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo
Another day... another dry shampoo?

It's true, yet another dry shampoo has hit the market, though the options at this price point are usually either a bit lackluster or aren't available at many mass market stores. Aveeno's new Pure Renewal is definitely worth checking out if you haven't found a dry shampoo that you love yet.

This dry shampoo comes in a spray can and is sulfate free. It has a herbal, clean scent and it seems to be completely clear! I can't tell where I sprayed it even when I just do it on my hand.

Overall, it does add nice volume to my hair, soaks up all of my oiliness and lasts all day. If you haven't added a dry shampoo to your hair product collection yet, grab this one next time you're at the store.

Aveeno

I'm an Aveeno Insider, which gets me new products and access to webinars on new products.

5 comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...