NARS Satin Lip Pencil: The Highly Pigmented Lippie You'll NEED This Summer


NARS Satin Lip Pencil
NARS recently released a new collection of "lip pencils", and they sent me two for review. (I've had them for a while, you may have seen them on my Instagram, where I posted some pictures I took about 2 minutes after they arrived on my doorstep.)

Ever since bold and bright lippies took center stage last summer I've been loving bright pink and red lips. I was so excited to try out 2 of the brightest options that NARS is offering in this formula.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Review

Yu: A Shocking Pink
Luxembourg: Vivid Watermelon

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Yu and Luxembourg Swatch

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Picture

The lip pencils apply amazingly well. They feel like a combination of a balm and a lipstick, but they are very, very pigmented. One swipe and you're pretty much done. And they last for pretty much forever. Lodhi and Rikugien are next on my list of colors to try.


NARS
 photo productprovided.png

5 comments

  1. Really love the Watermelon on your skintone. Beauty! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Luxembourg on you! I just reviewed a few of these too - fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both shades and you are looking very gorgeous in that red lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Luxemburg on you. It has a pretty red and sexy feel into it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...