Sinful Nail Polish, Valentine's 2011 Collection

Sinful Colors, nail polish, Valentine's Day 2011
Sinfuls is one of those quiet brands that nail polish die hards know about, but most people aren't familiar with them. The brand is very affordable (only $1.99 a shade!), widely available on-line and at different drugstores, with great wear, application and fun colors. If you haven't tried them out I really recommend you do soon!

They've just announced their Valentine's Day shades, and I had to share them. Yes, perhaps pinks and reds are a bit more "boring" than the bright greens and blues, but they look super pretty and perfect for the holiday!

• Pink Forever: Bazooka meets Bam-Bam to equal beautiful.
• Beautiful Girl: Classic ballerina with a flirty finish.
• Glass Pink: Sheer, shiny, shimmer-happy bliss.
• Boom Boom: Magenta-infused pink, which pops on toes and tips alike.
• Scandal: No-nonsense neon, slick and sensational.
• Soul Mate: Muted peachy pink with a melon twist.

Sinful Colors

5 comments

  1. I need to start looking for these. The quality is so great and the price even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sinful Colors polishes! Such great quality for only $2!!! I can't wait to try some of these V-day shades as soft pinks are what I like to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find them at Walgreens. My theory has been that for $1.99, I can buy the goofiest colors they make. I find that especially for a pedi, the colors wear a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they really that good of quality?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are. I get about 5-6 days of wear from Sinfuls, which is my benchmark for a good polish.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...