Hard Candy Beetle Nail Polish Swatch

Hard Candy Beetle, Swatch, Nail Polish
Hard Candy

5 comments

  1. This looks really similar to Orly Space Cadet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that they're dupes, though since I don't have space cadet I haven't checked this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nail polish. Its also similar to MAC Mean and Green, and I think this one is actually better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This COlOR is sooo cool. I like it a lot. Thanks for posting. Nice blog. :)

    -Dale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color, but it seems to chip a little faster than regular nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...